Welcome to Division 1 at Thompson's Class Blog

This site has been put together by Mr. Rollins and my students at Thompson Elementary School in Richmond

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HW for Wednesday

HW: find 5 "just right" adjectives for each of the following 5 words:
1) knight
2) car
3) potato
4) parent
5) journey

you can use a Thesaurus or go to www.thesaurus.com if you like

* Bring shoes that are appropriate for P.E. For Thursday and Friday this week.
* Notice to parents from Mr. Rollins should be taken out of the abyss that is your backpack.

3 comments:

  1. Hey mr.Rollins it's Rahul I'm just saying thank you for putting this blog this information really helps me and today I forgot my homework so luckily there was a blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr.Rollins. It's Kes.

    "Notice to parents from Mr. Rollins should be taken out of the abyss that is your backpack."

    what does that mean?

    ReplyDelete