Welcome to Division 1 at Thompson's Class Blog

This site has been put together by Mr. Rollins and my students at Thompson Elementary School in Richmond

Sunday, February 26, 2012

New Text Twist Record (and subsequent retirement)


While listening to Snow Patrol on my iPod (maybe that was the key). I am happy to say that I will be retiring from Text Twist after this marathon game. Was almost stumped on an easy word: "EITHER" at about the 30,000 point range but I got it with 3 seconds left.

99,090 points (almost double my old record). And no, Josh, I didn't use the Anagram simulator (or whatever you found that can do that to help you). The stumping word this time was "SNOUTS".


3 comments:

  1. Are you sure you didn't use the Anagram solver ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr. Rollins,

    Seems like you and I were thinking along the same lines this weekend. After leaving it for a while, I decided to give your record another go yesterday but only got to about 30,000.

    I bow down to the Text Twist champ.

    Ms. Bahd

    ReplyDelete